Esta ferramenta auxilia muito no deploy das atualizações do FEP. Vale a pena dar uma olhada. Mais informações: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh297450.aspx
Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 Update Rollup 1 includes the Definition Update Automation tool. This tool enables you to use System Center Configuration Manager 2007 software update points to distribute FEP definition updates to your client computers.
To configure your environment to use the Definition Update Automation tool, you must first download the tool (fepsuasetup.cab) and copy it to the appropriate location on your Configuration Manager site server.
You can download the FEP 2010 Definition Update Automation Tool from the Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection (FEP) 2010 Update Rollup 1 Tools download page.
To configure the updates, use the following high level steps.
- If needed, install Windows Server Update Services by using Server Manager. For more information, see How to Install Windows Server Update Services 3.0 in the Configuration Manager library on TechNet.
- If needed, add the software update point site system role to your Configuration Manager environment. For more information about how to add the software update point site system role, see How to Add the Software Update Point Site Role to a Site System in the Configuration Manager library on TechNet.
- Configure software updates to download the appropriate updates, and configure the synchronization schedule. For steps on configuring the software updates site system role, see How to Configure Software Updates Synchronization in the Configuration Manager library on TechNet.
When you configure software updates, ensure the following items are selected:
- On the Classifications tab, select Definition Updates.
- On the Products tab, select Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010.
- Download and deploy the definition updates, and configure the definition update automation tool to run automatically.
FEP 2010 Technet Library: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff823816.aspx